RSS Writing Services focuses on trade and business magazine articles on applications and unique successes of industrial products to help increase a company’s market, and serve as selling pieces. I write and place feature articles in the trade/business press. That is, case histories, application articles, “how-to” or “problem-solution” features by company experts. Other services include newsletters, press releases, reports, brochures, industrial ad copy, and the like.
Emphasis falls in:
(Click on a category for examples.)
Background covers more than 30 years in PR and trade and corporate publications. This includes (currently) an international industrial PR program for chemical processing clients, former trade press program and editor of corporate magazine at General Public Utilities, editor of Ingersoll-Rand Co.’s trade magazine Compressed Air (circulation 150,000), and editor of Squibb’s sales magazine.
Education includes an MS degree in journalism from Boston University, BS degree in English from Middlebury College. Service as a Naval Reserve officer. Adjunct professor, English, Raritan Valley Community College. Member: Network of Writers and Artists, Science Writers in New York, National Association of Science Writers.
You likely have good PR article opportunities. Let’s talk about how my services might help reach your goals–please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 908-968-0131. Thank you.
“I am really impressed by your publicity capacity around the world” — CEO, Spanish chemical company
“He is a meticulous editor who always strives to make my work clearer and more consistent” — Freelance science writer
- Boston University College of Communications – Permanent exhibit
- GPU Service Corp.
- Independent Energy
- Accurate Surgical Instruments
- E.R. Squibb & Sons
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Assoc.
- A.B. Isacson Associates, Inc.
- Member, Network of Writers and Artists (www.nowa.org/profiles/Seeley.htm)
- Chair, Freelance Section, American Medical Writers Association Annual Conference, 1998
- Member, Summer Swing Orchestra (www.summerswingorchestra.com/band/jsseeley.html)
- Adjunct professor, English, Raritan Valley Community College
- Teach college’s first technical writing course